CUEDiligence | The Details…
We have been launched just over 2 months, and we have been working tirelessly on all fronts and, of course, on our flagship Dapp CUEDiligence formerly known as Dapp Two :-D.
Below we cover everything we have planned for the platform, and some things have changed during the evolution of the project.
The Road to Full Release
This will involve multiple releases throughout the early stages before full release.
First of all, we will be doing internal private testing. This will allow us to make sure that the basics work and that tracking tokens is seamless.
Initially, this will be tailored to Binance Smart Chain and will cover tokens on the BSC network.
This will have limited features for us to ensure that these basics work without fail.
Once the team is happy, we will then release this version as a public beta. We will carry on with feature testing internally and gradually bring those updates to the public BETA to ensure tracking bugs and issues is easier.
What to Expect in BETA
BETA will allow us to have public usage of the platform with a simplified gradual distribution of features.
Features will be rolled out to the public BETA when the team has tested them internally.
BETA will allow us to collect data on projects and show the data from 3rd parties such as CMC, CoinGecko, BSCScan and social media sources.
Will will also have data from the blockchain itself to monitor wallets for liquidity and also locked liquidity.
Data collection will involve user comments, upvotes, downvotes, and other user interactive features.
BETA will also include some integration with other projects which may or may not be official partners, such as chart dapp integration and other useful items.
What to Expect in Full Release
The full release will allow projects to claim their project, allowing them to update their listing and comment themselves or answer other comments made by users.
Projects will pay for audits and KYC or get introduced to an auditor or KYC provider for a small fee.
Projects will add wallet info for their team, liquidity, governance or any other wallets operated by the team.
They will also be able to add team info for any team members they have and any social links such as LinkedIn.
Projects will add their social profiles, such as Twitter, Reddit, Medium and Telegram, so that CUEDiligence can pull the data and use it in the analysis.
Projects will be able to pay to access the CUE teams expertise and contacts, such as introducing any of CUE’s partners or recommended services such as marketing, NFT marketplace or our voting dapp (more on this soon ;-)…).
We will also be able to consult on any outside services which could be useful for projects.
Revenue will be generated in many different ways, and other ways will be created in the future to ensure that we evolve.
Revenue from projects:
- Claiming a listing so that a project can update the listing or use any services from that listing will require the project to hold “X” CUE and then pay a one-time fee in BNB. CUE will need to be held to continue the usage of the platform.
- Ordering Audits/KYC services or introductions will require payment in BNB.
- Project promotion, the ability to appear in our promoted tokens list. Paid in BNB.
- Advertising will allow any crypto-related service/project to pay for ads in our ad rotation system. We have not yet decided if we are running this ourselves or partnering with another ad-based provider. But either way, this will generate funds for CUE Protocol.
Revenue from users:
- Users can use the platform for free, but it will be a limited version. Access to the premium version will require the user to hold “X” CUE in their wallet.
- Users can pay to thumbs up or thumbs down a project for “X” CUE. The idea of paying to upvote or downvote ensures that we get true supporters and true non-believers. This should give us a true indication of user sentiment, and only those who care will use it, rather than random clicks.
- Promote a token via users. This feature will allow any user to pay “X” CUE to vote to promote their token. The highest promoted tokens will appear in our promoted tokens list. Tokens will drop off the list as new tokens overtake them. This gives us an automated promotion facility based on user paid votes.
CUE Holder Benefits
- Access to the premium features version.
- Governance funds generated by any CUE payments for future CUE votes.
- CUEDiligence tokenomics ensure price increases as a by-product of demand if the platform gets sufficient uptake. This gives holders a better ROI forecast on their holdings.
- Certik | https://www.certik.org/
- RD Audits for Audits & KYC | https://www.rdauditors.com/
- Quill Audits (part of the Quill Hash group) | https://audits.quillhash.com/smart-contract-audit
Stay tuned for more updates ;-D
Free Mode vs Premium Features Mode
Free Mode will be a read-only version of the platform and will not include the bells and whistles and critical stats.
The paid model will include all the features, including the interactive features such as user promotion via upvotes and leaving a comment.
The paid model will also allow users to access certain features such as third party integrations and all stats.
In a nutshell, the paid model will be far more convenient than the free model.
The paid model is accessed via holding “X” CUE in your wallet.
Advertising will allow any crypto-related service/project to pay for ads in our ad rotation system. We have not yet decided if we are running this ourselves or partnering with another ad-based provider. But either way, this will generate funds for CUE Protocol: onboarding Project and Auto Tracking.
Projects will be able to claim a listing so that a project can update that listing or use any services from that listing and will require the project to hold “X” CUE and then pay a one-time fee in BNB. CUE will need to be held to continue the use of the platform.
Stay tuned for updates on when the public BETA will start. We have been busy, and there is still a small way to go, but we hope this gives you the update you needed to see the platform's potential as we advance.
Thanks for reading, and don’t forget to check out the CUE Hub if you have not already: https://cuep.io/hub/ as we have just launched our first 3 NFT’s.